Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014

Lovely music ♫

Hey Gals,

today I decided to talk about music. ♫
I'm that I haven't written much but at the moment work keeps me busy again!


I really love to listen to almost every kind of music the whole day through.
I wake up to music, I listen to music while going to work or returning home.
I also would like to have some music DURING work, but that's not possible. ;)
You can say I'm totally music addicted.

So what are my favourites?


The 80s
I was born in the very late 80s and didn't get too many impressions of them but of the songs.
It's my mother's favourite decade and so I was introduced to a lot of songs and bands.
I love the fast tracks for disco and dancing but also the ballads. And of course there are some special guys...







Cindy Lauper was such a crazy person in the 80s.
I don't think she's one of the best singers but her songs are pretty enjoyable and "Time after Time" ist just great. ♥




I don't like many songs of AHa but this one is definitely great.
Please look up the "literally" video - it's funny! ;)




I could present you a lot of other songs of these guys, too... ♥
The songs back when are pretty cool, like "Personal Jesus" or "People are People"
But please also check out the newest tracks!




My favourite song of Billy Idol, but please also listen to "Rebel Yell" and "Flesh for Fantasy".





Instrumental - Movie soundtracks - Classical music
While working on comics or photos, I love to listen to instrumental music.
That can be everything: Movie soundtracks, TV soundtracks, piano instrumental tracks or even relaxing music and a lot of classic.















Modern Music

Of course I also love a lot of nowadays songs. The Fray, Ed Sheeran, Emilie Autumn, Within Temptation, Lana del Rey, ... and so many more!











And as you may think and know there are also a lot of other artists I can't get enough of.
At the moment I listen more to English songs but in general I love the Japanese & Korean music.
I will introduce some songs the next time! ♥