Dienstag, 11. März 2014

Amigurumi // LBM preparations

Hey Gals!

It's already March and on the weekend the bookfair in Leipzig will open its gates!


I'm really looking forward to it but I have to recover again since I got another cold thanks to my colleagues who work when they're sick and don't wear a surgical mask!

I'm a bit angry about that!



Well but nevertheless the costume is ready for LBM.

We cancelled the second one because of some problems and so only have one.
That's okay because the luggage will be easier.

I'm really happy to spend a nice weekend with Lisa! ♥




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


So ... what can you do when you're sick?

At the moment I'm not able to draw anything... first because of tearing and swollen eyes, second because I just can't draw right now.

Reading is also bad and watching TV... well - I watched a lot of J-Drama and movies recently but I just need doing something else.


I give you an image of what I'm doing right now:


Isn't it cute? ヾ(*´ー`)ノ
I don't show you the first trial but the second and third one as you can see here is already fine!
They are done with the pattern of Lee Mei Li who is really talented! ♥
It still takes a lot of time to do one of these little dolls but mostly it's fun. (‘∀’●)♡

Next time I will try out some dogs.
Let's see if it work out well! ♥

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Oh and I finally passed my JLPT exam!
I was so relieved and happy to get my letter a few days ago! (T//T)




From tomorrow on I will study again.
At the moment it's easy for me to remember all the grammar lectures.
I have to make use of this good chance.