Donnerstag, 2. Januar 2014

Tryout: Lana del Rey makeup

Hello Gals! (>o<)

Already a new entry - but I just have to since work started again and it's nearly weekend! ^^

Do you have any plans yet?


I really want to get the February issue of Popteen but I guess we have to wait a little longer here in Berlin until Tokyopop gets the order from Japan. (T_T)

I'm really looking forward since it's another cover with Ayu and an interview with her.


She looks so beautiful !! ♥

(Yeah, I'm a Ayu-Fan! And also Amuro Namie! I guess, I will write an entry about them soon)





☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Yesterday I wrote about the fact that losing some weight wouldn't be so bad...
I tried to be courageous and stand on the weighing scale.

I thought it was a wrong result but in fact I finally made it under 70kg! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

Yeah, it was just 100g but for real - I was so convinced that I'm NEVER BE ABLE to get there) - I was so happy! 
The fact that I couldn't eat chocolate for a few days was really helpful!
Haha! ♥

Now it would be nice to lose 2 more kilos but I'm too lazy and I love sweets too much. Haha.
But let's see.

I would like to think that nothing's impossible! ♥

(I'm not a weight junkie - really, I've never been! But it's such a great feeling because I'm feeling better than okay! ^^)





☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Well and as I said, I want to enjoy life more this year...
So this evening I just decided to so something with makeup.
I'm also one of those Lana del Rey lovers - especially the good old 60s style.




But because I wasn't too courageous to did a very dark eye shadowing I tried a lighter version.
Nevertheless I see the difference from my daily makeup, now I just have to improve. ^^

I will try another version next time with lashes and more contrast. ♥

I also first contoured my nose but I still have to found the right shape so it doesn't looks bigger as it already is (haha).I also need the right colour - right now I just mixed two eye shadows.

Sorry for the bad quality of photos...

I tried my best with the camera but had to edit a lot by photoshop.
In real it definitely looks better. (._.)








☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

I also wanted to do a fast hair up-tieing, because my hair was just too flattering after washing and drying. ( ̄へ ̄)

Here I just grap my hairclip, whirl the hair around and put a ribbon inside et voilà!



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



Ah, now I know.

Maybe I should take a look at Forever21?

It has been a while since I've been there!



Byebye!