Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2014

A Happy New Year! ♥

Hey Gals!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I hope you had a great time yesterday and that the new year started good for you!!




In my case I went to a friend to celebrate New Year's Eve! (*‿*)
We just thought of spending a nice and relaxing evening together.

But still I liked to wear a nice dress since it's a special occasion. ♥

So that's my outfit for the day - and because it was a bit cool outside another one with a warm sweater on the right side.

I couldn't decide what to do with my hair, so I just did two waved pigtails.
I've loosen the sides a bit because it looked too firm in the outfit pictures.  ( ̄▽ ̄)


 

Hot point were pearls - a few on the dress, earrings and bracelet
(two of four I used for hair tie |D)


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


After some trouble with a really annoying teenie girl in the subway and arriving at my friend's home, we first drank some tea and chatted. 

When I warmed up again we decided to try out "Just Dance 4" - you know, that's a famous dancing game.


I really love such games but I only tried out JD at the IFA. ♥
I noticed I really didn't dance for a long time - I run out of air.
But it was so fun! o(≧▽≦)o

80's songs and new R'n'B songs - and a very cute one by Selena Gomez (Love you like a love song).
Watching the recorded clips afterwards was just hilarious.

I wish there would be songs by Amuro Namie! ♥



Good old 80's song by Rick Astley - haha.



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Having a great time with dancing and playing we got so hungry that we started the raclette.


That's a pretty cool invention! (๑>◡<๑)

Not only that you can eat very chilled and haven't got the stress of cooking, it's also low with fat and you can combine so many things!

I haven't used a raclette before, so it was totally new for me.





☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


We wanted to watch the "Hunger Games" afterwards but end up with talking again and then we had the idea to play some music by guitar and keyboard.

It was fun and the songs of Taylor Swift are often catchy and easy to play.^^

A few minutes before midnight we switched on the TV to have a countdown.



♥ A happy new year!! ♥






☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


The night ended with the very cute Cinderella musical by MoMusu. ♥

I'm looking forward to the next parts since it was so long and I was too tired to watch the whole musical!




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Right now I just had some cookies & cake with my mother and now I watch the Johnny's countdown!

It was said that Kanjani8 won't participate in it... (_ _)

No surprise because of their concerts but that would still be a pity!


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


So any New Year's resolutions, Gals? \(^▽^@)ノ

I think pretty hard about it and finally want to write them down (Sorry, it's a long issue!) :







*~ NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS 2014 ~*


1. Stay healthy
2. Enjoy life
3. Keep my real friends
4. Studying probably
5. Drawing intensively
6. Remembering the important things




1. Stay healthy

I have to keep a well going work-life-balance since work keeps up eating me!

I already do my best but I know I have to calm down more, once again and don't grumble about so many things.

I have to keep an eye on my stomach and because of that on my soul & mind.
No more stress.
It also includes doing sports probably - first step is rehabilitation sports, starting in January.
I will send the needed documents this week!
Oh, and I won't be sad about losing 2-3kg more kilos!  ( ̄▽ ̄)





2. Enjoy life

I didn't go to any concert, I didn't travel, I didn't date and I didn't go to any special events and rarely met with friends, I didn't bake.
Everything really thanks to my apprenticeship.
Drawing & Music kept me alive.

So I will enjoy life more from today on or go to special events!

I will try to go dancing once a month.
I will travel in April (for sure!)
I will meet my friends much more! (starting this Sunday, meet up with my former dance girls ♥)
I will have fun with fashion, make-up and would like to know a lot more about hairstyling!





3. Keep my real friends

In the last year I noticed that a lot of people changed or that there were only "lose friendships" - something I don't want to have.

I will keep to my real friends who support me.
I won't keep contact to people who are not worthy.

I also won't keep talking privately to people there I notice that I can't speak my mind.





4. Studying probably

I have oral midterm exam in February but I know that I can't study probably until then because my head is FULL with all the medical stuff. So it doesn't matter how it pass as long as I pass.

I definitely will restart in April for the last year and graduation exams in January 2015.
I also will try to give it another try to study Japanese a lot!!

Until April I would like to accomplish a lot of already known words, remembering kanji and get a better going in conversation!




5. Drawing intensively

2013 was a very good year for me regarding drawing.

I finished a competition comic, took part as an artist at a comic convention and my on going story gets slowly more and more readers.

I want to become a better artist!
I want to improve my skills especially in backgrounds and hands and I want to learn how to colorate water since that's one of my biggest landscape-weaknesses!

This year I want to take part in the animaco artist section, too, and I want to draw a good comic for the connichi competition!




6. Remembering the important things

During the last year I really thought a lot and I got a clue about the things that are really important, things and people I can't live without.

I will try to keep them in mind on and on and on.

Sometimes there are hard times, so they can help to overcome them, right?

Your family are the people who still love you although they've known them for more than 25 years now. You can trust them and count on them.
It doesn't matter what other people think of you. Walk as if you've never known how you look like.
People change the whole time. Even if they say they would do anything for you, they don't have to show it if it's necessary. Don't expect too much.
Know your limits and react - you only have one life and one body!

Breathe. Don't be crass.

Keep dreaming.






Things, I definitely want to do:

1. Having great holidays in April!!


2. Visiting Dresden, Hamburg, Düsseldorf and Weimar this year
3. Spending New Year's Eve somewhere else
4. Going to a thermal bath
5. Going to Hamburger Dom
6. Having a photo shooting as Franziska von Karma
7. Meet new people (Since when did I become so shy?)
8. Having a great birthday this year!
9. Buying a very cute Ank Rouge / Liz Lisa dress !






Thanks for the one's who support me!