Mittwoch, 25. Dezember 2013

Popteen issue 12/13

Hey gals!

Today as promised some impressions of the December issue of Popteen!

The special part about hairstyling was nice but I really wish that there there a lot more stylings for medium hair, too. ^^;
For gals with long hair it's good to know how to style it well but girls with medium hair can't do most of the shown stylings - It's simply not possible or it doesn't look good on shorter hair.

Another big topic was is the "doll style" which I really like.
In the magazine are a lot of ideas of styling and make up to doll up yourself - literally.

Well, here you are.



The cover really is a girly one, isn't it?





Liz Lisa and Ank Rouge are my favourite brands (that never fit my body measurements).
This winter's outers are just too cute and lace dresses or AR's red dress in the second
scan are too adorable! ♥




Popteen's girls show their winter hauls and talk about clothes & accesssoired
that can't be missed this winter.

I really love Eririn's stylings but most of all her beautiful brown hair. ♥
The red shoes are really cool!


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*






☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*







Different stylings for daily life and school.
Lovely braids! ♥


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*





And some snaps again!
You know this is always my favourite part of magazines.


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


There were many more interesting pages but in the end I really was too tired to scan them all.

So, tomorrow I'm having my last working day and when I've got almost a week of holidays!
I will tell you about my Christmas then ~♥

Got a few nice surprises!