Montag, 16. Dezember 2013

Lifesign!

Dear Gals,

I'm so sorry that I haven't written anything since the beginning of November!
Life keeps me busy but most of all just because of work...




So there isn't anything exciting I can tell you at all - really.
I didn't even bake one single thing for Christmas because lack of time... (T_T)

There are a lot of hardships with friends at the moment and I'm trying my best to keep going as my usual self.
But I have to admit it's hard.

Well maybe I can write a little summary about the last weeks, excluding work.



☆*゚ ゜゚*  JLPT in December 2013  *゚ ゜゚*☆

People who are interested in Japanese may know this language exam.

It's the "Japanese Language Profiency Test" and is hold twice a year - in summer and winter.
You can choose between five levels (N5 is the "easiest", while N1 is the hardest; it is often told that you need N2 for real working in Japan).

I really was motivated to sign in for December in July and thought that I've got enough time to study but I couldn't. In fact I only could started repeating stuff a week before the test!

Such a shame! (_ _)


And I think it was a little bit more difficult than two years ago.
Let's wait for the result in February if I passed but that would be more luck than anything else. (T_T)



☆*゚ ゜゚*  Christmas cards  *゚ ゜゚*☆

Right now I'm trying to finish my Christmas cards that I have to send tomorrow - there will be approx. 10 cards.


Really, I'm no card writer type but because recently I can't answer the letters of my dear penpals properly, I really should send them some greetings!

It was hard to choose cute ones - I really looked for typical old German card illustrations.





☆*゚ ゜゚*  Christmas presents  *゚ ゜゚*☆

My parents really had a hard time this year because I didn't have any wish at all.

I don't want any academic books, clothes or jewellery and I also don't want any DVDs, CDs or games for real. Most of the things I wish for are stuff that you can't buy.

But it was easy to choose a present for my mother and my father since they wrote a wishlist.

Haha.



☆*゚ ゜゚* Dorama *゚ ゜゚*☆

Recently I looked for intersting dorama on the internet and got most stuck with anime.
I really wanted to have a "Strawberry Night" Season 2 and I want to watch "Aibou" Season 12 so badly but non of these will happen in the near future.

Then I started to watch "Nihonjin no shiranai Nihongo" to improve a bit in Japanese while watching foreigners living in Japan, being teached by a popculture-woman.
That was funny though I didn't want to sit the whole dorama with my notebook, taking notes. ^^;

My all beloved Ryo-kun also didn't have such a good dorama, as well (and I desperately wait for "Dakishimetai" in February).

So right now I ended up watching "14 sai no haha".

It's about a 14-years-old's pregnancy.

Somehow I'm really interested into teenager pregnancies and moreover in gyaru mama.
It's not about getting pregnant but more about coping with this decision to get a child and be responsible for it. Maybe it's also because I'm working at ob-gyn right now.
(But I still can't get along well with children - haha.)




☆*゚ ゜゚*  New Year's Eve *゚ ゜゚*☆

What will you do at New Year's eve?
Usually I celebrate New Year's coming with a small bunch of people but this time I will only celebrate it with a good friend I've known for almost 10 years now.

We still don't know what to do, celebrating at home or going clubbing but I guess we will find a nice solution! <3

I will definitely wear my blue dress then!

It will be very nice since we haven't been celebrated together for four years in a row now!




Next entry will be about some scans of the December's Popteen issue!

Bye-bye! ♥