Montag, 30. Dezember 2013

Have you had a merry little Christmas?

Hey Gals! (/^▽^)/

How did you spend this year's Christmas?

I hope you had a merry time with your loved ones!
What did you get as a gift? ♥
Or did you receive many gifts?

As for me I couldn't celebrate Christmas at all thanks to work - So I just spent some time at Christmas Eve in the evening with my parents.
I was too tired so I just wear some comfortable stuff.
No photos are needed to be seen.^^

Anyway... we're handing out the presents.
It was pretty easy to get presents for my parents because they've written a wishlist.

But I really haven't got any wishes since a lot of things I want to have, I have to order online and they don't know the websites or seller. ^^;

So I wanted to be staggered!




That is our Christmas tree.
It's around 5,2" tall, so it's smaller than the one last year
but trees really got more and more expensive.




Some wrapped Christmas presents


I received really nice things - Most of all my cute plushie Oscar! (≡^∇^≡)

Usually I'm not that much into plushies anymore but Oscar the owl is just cute!

Since I sent one to a penpals child to Japan, I really wanted to have one for myself, too!
Now I got it! ♥

And the funny part: You can turn his head around! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~



My dear Oscar owl - and the Nightmare Before Christmas book! <3
I love the story of Jack & Co. so much and have been a fan for years now!



I also got the next collection of Kanji-cards.
They are pretty damn good but I wonder when I will start to study them at all? :')

Some other little things and 20€, too, that I spent today for another vinyl.
I love vinyl - really! The sound is so much better! ♥

My two dear penpals also sent me presents.
That was so wonderful!! T///T

From Azusa I got a pair of pretty cute ribbon earrings.

My mother also got a present from her and her little son chose something, too - a jewellery holder.
We first thought it's a photo frame. Haha.



Presents collection!


Chie wrote on the note for customs "2x hand creme" but in the end there was something else inside:

Beautiful wrapped up Anna Sui hand balm cream and nail polish! ♥

Wow! (´⊙ω⊙`)!



Anna Sui herbal hand creme and nail polish.
The cosmetics are pretty nice wrapped up! ♥



Before Azusa also sent me some a big Christmas package (you lovely crazy one!) with handy and cute things. (≡^∇^≡)

For example plush gloves that keeps you warm and a winter shirt with the Union Jack.

First I wondered how to wash it with the fur sleeves but in the end I figured out that you can just unbutton them.

 Great!

Guys, thank you that you thought about this twice!







And some Christmas decorations for my room - haha.

I love decoration stuff but I don't like to collect them at all because I haven't got enough space to store them! (T_T)



Mistletoe Christmas Bells



A reindeer




A tea-light holder my mother brought me from a Christmas Market today.
It shows a little scene in town during winter / Christmas time.

In this photo it looks a bit scary, doesn't it?


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


So, the next days after Christmas until 02nd January are FREE TIME ♥ o((*^▽^*))o

I have been looking forward to these six free days so much to relaxe and recover.
I'm not in my best shape because of work.

What will you do on New Year's Eve? 
Will you have a party with friends?
Or is clubbing more your style? 


Have you already decided your what ot wear?

I still have to think about it but I guess Make-up will be with a glitter part since I want to try out my new Anna Sui nail polish, too. ^^


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


So here's my last message of this year to you:





Please spend a nice time on New Year's Eve!
Have a great time with your loved ones or with yourself!
Think of the good things, this year had for you and keep
them in mind as a basement for starting the new year! ♥


Any New Year's resolutions so far?

I will start with one on 01/01 here in my blog!


Byebye! ♥