Samstag, 2. November 2013

Some (already) winter shopping

Dear Gals,

I planned on winter shopping because the season's already cold but it really was a mess to do so!

I really just needed one or two new pullovers because I haven't got many...

Although my shopping journey lead me through 8 stores (6 different ones) I didn't find anything until... today.



You know, if the price is okay, then there are other obstacles:

The fabric is itchy, the stitches are too big and therefore it's too airy, the pullover is too short, the pattern is awful, the size it too big even for an oversize pullover... and the best thing are mixed up NGs.
I don't like winter shopping except for shoes. (T_T)

Shopping in summer is easy - you always find nice dresses, shirts and skirts or pants but in winter clothing should also functionate to keep you warm.

And I didn't want to have the same model of pullover ten times in my wardrobe...




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


So today I went shopping again, and what I found was...



A lovely blue dress!

My friend Nadine asked me via Line:
"Why didn't you buy it?"
Haha... it wasn't my intention and the size wasn't mine...
but now I'm really a bit sad. (T_T)
(H&M)


I really love this coat!!
(New Yorker)

Right now there are a lot of coats with animal prints - but most of them
aren't suited for cold weather.



In the end I ended up at "adidas NEO" - this line is more fashionable than the regular
Adidas stores. Sometimes you find good products for a fair price.

I stumbled over a padded sweater in dark grey with a nice glitter print.
"Keep on trying" :)

It wasn't expensive!




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


After buying this sweater and buying a simple petrol blue cardigan for 9€ in the 1982 store I really wanted to take a look at Neo Tokyo since I missed this for some weeks.

But I forgot that they wanted to celebrate their anniversary on this day, so it was really crowded.

Thank God I already known what I want:


Of course a Popteen magazine (the Jelly issue was nice but so much more like
the fashion here), a cute guitar playing Rilakkuma strap, the last issue of "Sakura-hime kaden"
and... (I wanted it for so long) the 1st mini-album of Troublemaker (JS & HyunA).

Today I discovered that a new mini-album was released on Oct 28th,
it's called "Chemistry".


I really liked the Ghibli schedule planners for 2014 but they are so cute
that I wouldn't dare writing in them! (T_T)


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



Since I'm in school for three weeks again I can finally wear nail polish again!

I'm really happy - haha.




So because Jasmin asked in her blog and I really like this "meme",

I just want to show you my own perosnal collection of colours for this Autumn:




The first two are by Manhattan cosmetics and unfortunately you can't buy them anymore.

Number one is a simple light gold which I really love to wear in combination with the metallic red one next to it. (Thanx for the inspiration, Minzy!)

In the center is a nailpolish of the Colorama section by Maybelline - berry fusion.

Next to it are two nailpolishs I bought in Poland. Bell Air Flow and Virtual Fashion Mania.

I especially like the fashion mania line because you really just need one application and really got has a shine and smooth result!

Last but not least another Manhattan special edition of the Lotus effect line.



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

It sure will rain a lot next week, too...

Because I have to go to school it doesn't matter to me at all but still I don't like the combination "rain & strong wind".




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



OH and I forgot:

I hope you had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN. <3










☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*