Mittwoch, 9. Oktober 2013

I'm back! / Convention time MMC Berlin

Hey gals! ♥

It really has been a while, eh?




Well... after a week of resting I was able to work again and what happened?

Night shift happened!

All in a sudden although I said in first place that it would be nice to exclude the nights.
(We only can do a certain number of nights until graduation, so we have to keep an eye on this)

Moreover I had some photoediting and message replying tasks, too, since the week end was a little success.

So, what's up?

The weekend before I went to the Mega Manga Convention, here in Berlin.

Actually I wouldn't have done so, if I hadn't participate as one of the comic artists.

So most of the time I was sitting at a desk, drawing my life out of my hands and chatting with my very cute neighbours. ♥

Love you gals!



We had pretty much fun the three days and I was surprised of the fact that people actually like my work! ♥

Really - I don't think I'm bad at drawing but there are always so many other good comic artists...
so I was very happy!



I also had some luck with shopping.

Everything was about Pokemon.
LUCKY!

First I got this super cute Plinfa/Pochama and then...
on Sunday I bought three Pokemon anime comics.

Because they are second-hand I only had to pay 15€ instead of the regular German import price of ~80€! ♥







Everyone around me was talking about cosplay and somehow I wanted to wear a costume, too, like I always do, going to a convention.

On Thursday I even decided to participate in the single cosplay competition and within 2 hours I created a whole script and mp3-file.

I'm crazy, I admit it! xD

So what did I wear?

My dear Soryu Asuka Langley from Evangelion!! ♥





I was so happy to wear her again and it was fun! ♥

But since it was very cold, sitting next to the windows (and we had to leave them open the whole time), I changed into something warmer. (T_T)

I want to do a photoshooting, soon!
Lau, don't you have time for taking some pictures?!
Haha... |D

Maybe I should try to get a group together for the LBM next year?


The cosplay competition was okay.

At least for me who was very spontaneous. xD

No technical problems.
Everything went well, I just had one little blooper.

Of course I didn't win but it's fun for me, performing on stage. ♥



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*