Sonntag, 18. August 2013

Don't stop the music ... do you?

Well gals...

... after having an 5 hours sleep because I'm still in my working mode, I'm more than awake. <3

So yesterday was a very funny evening, we danced a lot, although the beginning wasn't the best.

This time's party was held in the Adagio, one of Berlin's famous clubs, where also celebrities go to party. ^^;
You can say that the location is much more pimped up than others.


I really like that you have a  lot of sitting options (if you book early enough) and the toilets are also pretty clean! (Yeah, have to mention it because I've seen ugly ones before...)
One misfortune are the high prices for drinks.
Seriously people, even if I have the money I won't buy a simple Coke for 4,50€ / 0,2l.
Cocktails and other alcoholic drinks are around 7-10€, that's pretty normal.
It's not cheap but usually a normal price.



Lisa and I - just a shot in front of the great mirror <3


Well, and how did it begin?
After paying the entrance fee and wondering if we are at the right event (because there wasn't a certain sign that we ware - no mentioning about K-Pop on the Adagio website) and chatting with two other girls, I met my friend Shuki and we keep wondering about the whole thing because the audience was a bit... off from K-Pop.
You know, you expect something else... but there were a lot of older and 'normal' people. ^^;

Since the music didn't start until Midnight, Lisa and I decided to go to McDonald's because we wanted to have some softdrinks but didn't want to spend too much money.




After half an hour we went back and finally the music started.

Because it really was a mixed event they played a lot of US music / clubsounds but that was totally okay, because the tracks were well chosen and you had remixed 80s or 90s songs, as well.

But when time passed we were a bit nerved because the rhythms were all the same and we hoped that Duca Dan would take the lead soon.

Then he came - and we were all whistling and cheering up - his session was more than good! ♥ (‐^▽^‐)

Since it was a mixed event you wouldn't have a lot of typical songs like SNDS' "Gee" or SuJu's "Sorry sorry" - It was more focused on club sounds but I was really happy about the following parts:


* 2NE1 - Do you love me



* Troublemaker - Troublemaker



* CL - The baddest female



* G-DRAGON - Crayon



* SNDS - The Boys



And there was a little interlude of SNDS "Genie", too - and of course a lot of other mixed up songs. <3

Oh, and you know... in the evening was G-DRAGON's birthday! (thanks to the time difference) ♥
So it was a nice little special to play one of his songs! ~w

We had a lot of fun then but when the DJs changed again and finally we decided to leave the party around 3am.

All in all it was a nice event, we really danced a lot but I'm definitely looking forward to the next party that will contain ONLY K-Pop.
It's great to have such a location but I'm not into these typical 'high society' looking and acting people...



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


And what did I do today?

Met a friend and having lunch at our favourite restaurant Mikoto. <3
As usual we ordered a non-alcoholic cocktail / a Mango lassi and some sushi.
I wasn't so hungry so I decided for these sake-avocado inside out rolls only!



Since my friend's a little sad at the moment I wanted to give her a small present to cheer her up.
So I bought these two little keychains when I was at the shop to make some purikura.
These two girls are so cute, aren't they? ♥ (〃∇〃)
We planned to cosplay them but I don't know if we will ever make it! ~w
Who do you think I planned to cosplay? Chie or Yukiko? ;D



Do you even know "Persona 4"?
Acutally it's a game for the PS2 but it did become an anime, too!
By the way: A GREAT and FUNNY anime! (≧▽≦)
Please watch it, if you have the chance! I totally recommend you this! ♥


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

By the way these were my outfits for yesterday's party and for today:




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Recently I also wondered what to do with my hair on hot days or while working since I don't like wearing such a small ponytail.. (_ _)
.
I looked on Youtube and the rest of the internet but most of the hairstyling tips are for long hair - and mine is medium length. ^^;

But then I found that nice video I want to share with you know - the styles are really easy to do, even if you haven't got a lot of experience with hair stylings.

The only problem is ... of course you don't see the backpart of your head!
That's always so annoying... (T_T)




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


From tomorrow on will be a busy week:
appointments, hen's night, fantasy filmfest, ...
<3
I'm looking forward to meet all my dear friends again! ♥

Byebye! ♥