Donnerstag, 1. August 2013

A short break for me

Hey gals! (=⌒▽⌒=)

Today I had my first of two days off (before the 7-day-working week will start and also the midterm exam... I'm scared to death!!)

So I just went out to get new magazines and a little present for my penpal Ayaka who sent me a o-bon letter today.
I wish we had such festivals in Germany, too!
I really miss such flair here! (T_T)

Recently I'm not in my best state, so I chose a simple outfit for today.
But I was happy to take my little WEGO bag with me.




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Usually I would buy the new JELLY issue but I had to say that I don't like the August issue very much, so I bought  the Popteen and CUTiE mag (this month's present: a Rilakkuma soft case ♥).
So, as soon as I've got time I will show some scans again. ^^




But I really look forward to the September issue of Popteen since there seems to be a special about Ayu?
Unbelievable - she's been already 15 years on stage!! ♥





☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

And because I already finished reading vol.4 of Stardust Wink I needed to get supplies. ♥
I really love that manga although I wasn't fully convinced by the first two volumes.
But the story definitely gets better and in my opinion the style feels also more complete.





☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



Good Night! ♥