Samstag, 27. Juli 2013

The recent days

Hey gals!

I'm sorry that I didn't write anything at all the last three weeks but I have to say that I was in stress with studying and now I'm in stress with work, hobby deadlines and most of all midterm exam preparations.
Right now working with this heat is awful for me so that I feel clincal dead when I come home!
I'm sorry!! (T_T)

So today, I just want to write about some things that came up.
There may will be a lot of text and less photos - sorry again (;_;")




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


On Saturday, two weeks ago, I had a very exciting and funny day because I took part in a film shooting for a friends' application video. (she wants to study direction)*

My role was a teenie fangirl who is absolutely obsessed with some well known teenie star.

It was pretty hard for me to act so hyperactive and exaggerating... when I was at that age I NEVER behaven like that. ^^;

Furthermore the "teenie star" was acted by a trained young actor and so I didn't want to be burden for everyone since I only acted in a hobbylike group that is already three years ago. (>_<)
So I was pretty happy that he told me honestly that I acted well. Thank God!

I'm looking forward to watching the final result!

The rest of the day I went with a friend shopping because I looked for a nice German cookbook that I wanted to send to my Japanese penpal.
Happy me got one and did sent it right away! ^^
We ended up at McCafé as always and ate some Japanese food in a nearby restaurant.

* Of course I can't tell you the details of the 10 minutes movie but if you want to take a look what her work looks like - click here. Or here if you want to read the story of this linked movie.





☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Because we're already talking about penpals and so on...

I love exchanging mails & letters but... this month was too expensive!!


On the contrary I received a lot of delicious stuff...


... nice stationaries...


... and as a medical junkie... a Japanese book about anatomy
(since it's in English, too, I can learn both med languages)


Oh and there were more things.
Don't you think that the moly bunny is cute?
I love it! ♥
And the Pure jellys are my favourite ones!!



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


So then I also met up with another friend I haven't seen a while.
As always we went to a Asian restaurant - this time it was our favourite Korean one.


Mine was called Dubu Bokum and it was a rice bowl with fried tofu,
a lot of different vegetables and some side dishes..






☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


And then I had a lot of time while I was in school so I did some nailart again.


I don't like wearing stripes as clothing but I really love stripes as part of nail art.





☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


What do you think of these fruit-color hair dyeing?

In my opinion some styles weren't really pretty but but these two just called to me "Love us!" ♥
Haha... (〃∇〃)
I really would like to let one or more strands dyed but I'm not sure if it would look as I want it in the end.
So I'm still shilly-shally. ( ̄Д ̄;;




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


So that was a really messy entry! (((( ;°Д°))))
I hope to write again... much more organized and about much more interesting topics...
I'm really looking forward to my 3-week-holidays in eh... three weeks.
I'm out of energy! 

But it's frustrating to know that these will be my last holiday until MARCH 2014!! (T____T)





read you soon again! ♥