Montag, 1. Juli 2013

CUTiE issue 06/2013 & Edgy Style Addition

Hey Gals!

Today I want to show you some scans of the CUTiE mag, I bought yesterday.

As it is said, the style of this magazine should be most of all cute but you can also find a lot of casual items, too.




If it comes to age it's more for highschool girls than older women.^^

This time there was some kind of special about snap shots and because I always find it very interesting to see how other people are styled, I will show you a part of the collection, too.










☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Of course there were a lot of fashion recommendations.
Sometimes with well known idols, models and stars as a special addition.













☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Next to fashion another topic was the insides of school girls' bags.
For me it's almost as interesting as the room designs which follow here, too.







☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Oh and because we talked about bags:
Do you like the clear bags trend?
I can remember that we had that before and I didn't like it back when either.
(But I was a little girl who didn't like any fashion trends - w).

During hot summer most of the vinyl bags sniffles and if you don't just go to the beach I don't like it that people can see what's inside my bag. 
lthough some designs of the latest clear bags are cool.^^




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


And here is the My Room selection.
Seeing room photos, I always want to redecorate my room, too! (T_T)






☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


The CUTiE mag also offered some hair styling tips.
In my opinion it's more the natural way that is shown for school, university or work.^^



The one in the lower left corner reminds me of the style I had, too,
some days ago. -w


I don't like her bangs, I have to say.
For the second styling in the lower right corner it's okay.^^:





☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


There was a small section for makeup, too but it's nothing too special. ^^
The interesting thing was the before and after effect here.
She really looks cute after doing the makuep and hair! ♥



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


In fact the CUTiE magazine is a nice one with a lot of easy casual styles, some interesting lovetalk in the middle or manga previews and you also have various interviews with stars like miwa or AKB48 as a plus.
The graphic design of this mag is nice, simple and not exaggerated but all in all one issue is enough just to give it a try - if you're interested in sweet and casual natural stuff and if you are around highschool age, I would definitely recommend you e.g. Seventeen.
Of course you also had an extra here as you can see on the cover and I really like that small stripe and double pocket bag by WEGO. ;)



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


So, and here's finally the edgy style addidtion from the latest JELLY issue for Lau. ;)