Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013

Colorful lifestyle goods ~ Today's Day

Hello Gals!

Today I want to show you some nice stationary and lifestyle stuff I found when I met with a friend on Saturday!

In Berlin exist the very cool "Pylones" shop.
Actually its origin is in France. ^^

Here you can find a lot of very colorful things:
Stationary, lunchboxes, mirrors, mugs with wings for gripping, cute little character goods, ...
I really love being there but I haven't bought anything, yet.
It's just too expensive! (T_T)

Nevertheless I want to give you an impression what you can find there because sometimes it's really funny. ^^



I love these mugs with the rubber grips



These little dogs are actually spray bottles!



Very trendy nowadays but mostly ignored in the shop: notebooks with
a rubber cover. It definitely remind us of LEGO because you can close
it like this! :D



These squirrels are rice spoons! (>///<)
I think I will buy one next time!! ♥



Different types of lunchboxes.
A big plus is the cooler in the lower part of the boxes.



And many other stuff - the monkey key covers
are very cute! ♥



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Today was just such an ordinary school day. ( ̄Д ̄;;

But because it was very warm and sunny and I wanted to meet afterwards a friend to eat yummy ice-cream, I decided to wear a dress I haven't worn even once since two years.

I don't know why... (_ _)





☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


By the way - please take a look at sweet2go in Wilmersdorf! The scoops are pretty cheap for 0,80€ and the ice cream is delicious!





☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Tomorrow we will be on a short excursion in the morning and it's too
sad, that my favourite Japanese restaurant will definitely not be opened
at that time. (´□`。)




Bye bye! ♥