Freitag, 21. Juni 2013

Meet up with friends / Jap. restaurant "Ishin"

Hello Gals! (‐^▽^‐)

For today it was planned to go to the cinema, watching "The Host" but unfortunately they changed the programme again and so we couldn't. (T_T)

But the good thing was:
We had enough time eating dinner in a  nice restaurant called Ishin. ♥
There are various places to find one of these restaurants. ^^
We went to the one near Friedrichstraße.


☆* Review *☆ 


 Atmosphere

The atmosphere in the restaurant is nice but it feels a bit like being in a canteen.

It has simple structures and simple very simple design.
You may like it or not.





 Menue

The menue has a lot of different kind of maki and nigiri.
You also will find don and a lot of side dishes or starters.
But my favourite page was the one with the desserts as I really love pâtisserie, etc.
Finally one restaurant, where you can eat Taiyaki or Purin.

The sweet potatoes with honey and sesame were really delicious. <3
We also had some nice warm sake. ♥






☆ Prices

The prices are okay as you can see in the online menue card on the website.
I have seen restaurants with higher prices and some with lower ones.
If you order some dishes with your friends it's probably the best option you have to have a lot and pay less.
The next time I will visit another Ishin restaurant, because the menue differs from each shop. ^^


☆ Service

All in all it is a nice possibility to eat Japanese - you even got a green tea for free you can brew again and again.
That's nice service.

The waiters are really organized. One is for orders, one for serving and one for cleaning up.
They serve pretty fast sou you won't wait long for your order.


☆ bottom line☆

Atmosphere: ☆☆☆
Service: ☆☆☆☆☆
Food: ☆☆☆☆

Price: ☆☆☆☆

Total: ☆☆☆☆



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



So it was an awesome afternoon with my dear friends, Viki, Lisa and jassi. (^__^)

We also were lucky that after trying to take a photo by ourselves a woman stopped by and did this to us. /




The weather was awesome and I found some new places in Berlin I haven't known before.




Ok, this place I've been before but not around that ankle!


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Tomorrow is CSD - Christopher Street Day.

I am looking forward to it because the atmosphere really is great and in my opinion the message behind this day is very important to!

Let's see if I can make it there~ (_ _)
Right now I'm just so tired from early shift and strolling through town.


Oh, and I definitely look forward to next weekend. ♥

My friend Nadine will visit me and we have to do a lot of things - I guess, I will surprise her with something. Haha. ♥


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*