Montag, 13. Mai 2013

Outfit collection of the last week [20]

So the last week I tried to collect some outfits (and just failed on Friday).
With work and everything there aren't so many things to write about since three weeks~ ^^;

I'm sorry that I haven't styled my hair in most cases.
Thanks to hospital work and early shifts... I have to admit it...
I'm too lazy in the morning. (T_T)


☆*° Monday °*☆




☆*° Tuesday °*☆




☆*° Wednesday °*☆


It was the first day I could wear shorts in the morning
without getting cold. °__°


☆*° Thursday °*☆


As I wrote in the last entry some of us cosplayed.
I did, too - "Nora Aynalem Greene" from the movie "Warm Bodies".
Nevertheless thanks to the wig it reminds me of Katniss Everdeen from "Hunger Games".
But wearing no bangs at all doesn't fit me. Really.
(left photo by Tanja, right photo by Lisa)



☆*° Friday - cancelled. °*☆

Really - I was in a hurry and just put jeans and shirt together. 8D


☆*°Saturday °*☆


I changed the shoes then and wore my white sneakers.
That's fitting much better.


☆*° Sunday °*☆

... would I had gone anywhere and it had been sunny warm weather:


Reminds me that I have to sew this skirt tighter.
It was claimed to be a 40 - indeed it's a 42. (^^;)


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*