Montag, 20. Mai 2013

Outfit collection of the last week [21]

Hey Gals!

So for today just a short collection of last weeks outfits.
Monday and Tuesday were only shirt&jeans days, so I didn't take a picture of it.


☆*° Wednesday °*☆


It was another warm day and I finally wanted to wear my
blue blazer again.


☆*° Thursday °*☆


My favourite fifi lapin T-shirt had another go.
These Chinese slippers are really comfortable and I was grateful to have
them after a hard working day. ^^


☆*° Friday °*☆

 

 

Colour code: totally in blue.


☆*° Saturday °*☆

 

It was a bit cooler and I decided to wear some streetstyle outfit
again. Recently I don't like printed shirts, but this Mickey&Minnie T-shirt
is really adorable.


☆*° Sunday °*☆


Another warm day and time for wearing one of the
nude color based short onepieces.


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*