Samstag, 18. Mai 2013

New shoes ♥ Japanese novel recommends

Today I just had to do the shopping and I went by Deichmann. (〃∇〃)

I still needed some flat shoes for summer.
I was lucky to find these cute ones showing in the picture below! ~ ♥
And I even didn't need to buy a bigger size... but a smaller one... (°__°)"

That was surprising (haha). ♥



I really like them! (*⌒∇⌒*)

The surface is leatherlike, the ribbon, the gems and the small books looks pretty cute and they are really comfortable.
Moreover there is a small heel but only about 2-3cm, so I can walk with them all day.

I'm looking forward to nice weather again to present them the world. ♥ 


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Recently, I started reading books by Japanese authors.

In my opinion the style totally differs from western authors and so I want to recommend you two of my favourite writers.



First is Yoshimoto Banana.
This woman can write so well and touching and in a very refreshing way.

If you like to have some young spirits-book, please read "Tsugumi".
It's about the friendship of two girls - one is extroverted, one is a bit more introverted.
Tsugumi is something like a tsundere girl, likes to play pranks and is very direct in her way of speach and also sassy in behaviour. Maybe also very self-fish and hard to handle.
Her friend Maria is the opposite way and you may ask yourself how such an friendship can last. But that's the whole point in the story: It did.


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

The book "Dornröschenschlaf" (Eng. title "Asleep") consist of three stories:
"Night and Night's Travelers", "Love Songs" and "Asleep". Compared to "Tsugumi" the stories are much more depressive and are about real life problems like depression, suicide or alcohol.
Each story discusses relationships between people and how they affect our lifes.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

The same goes for the book "Kitchen", consisting "Kitchen" and "Moonlight shadow".
Somehow it reminds me of the short stories of Franz Kafka, which are also much more depressive than it's good for one's own sake.

But you really would miss something if you don't read Yoshimoto Banana's books!


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


The other author I want to introduce is Kawakami Hiromi and her book "Der Himmel ist blau, die Erde ist weiß" ("Sensei no kaban").




You may have heard of the same named graphic novel. This is the real story it is based on!

It tells the story of Tsukiko and her "Sensei" from former highschool days - first we only meet by coincidence in a pub and afterwards love keeps developing until it hits both of them.

The relationship after the confession is written pretty briefly.
More important is the story before: the quirks of the old and etiquette retaining teacher in comparison to the modern life of a single woman in her forties. Trips, meetings and how they get to know each others world.

There are a lot of scens that makes you smirk and in the end I'm still sad that the book ended so suddenly. (haha)

Please read it, if you want to read some realistic but special love story.
Don't be scared, it isn't cheesy at all!


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Today is such a rainy day... I will keep doing chores,
studying and just relaxing, eating an onigiri. ^^