Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2013

Make people happy - presents shopping

This entry has one main point: "Make people happy."
I recognised it just right now, seeing the photos again and that made me smile.


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

I didn't want to go shopping today but I had to do some because of mother's & father's day.

It's nothing big but the times of just drawing a picture and giving a flower like a child are over.  ~w
So I needed to get at least some sweets and... let's see.

When I walk from station to my working place I always pass by my favourite camera shop.
They are really creative but this time I just love what they painted on the windows.
Photos can definitely make people happy - as for making memories, picture one's life, ...




Next time I should definitely take a look inside!
I always wanted but never have done, yet.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Going shopping in the afternoon wasn't fun.

The people were just crazy because of the warm temperatures and I really had a headache. (._.)
Furthermore there were no clothes or accessoires I could buy for me... just things for other. ^^
What a sign.

First, I decided this time, that I would give my mother and my father voucher for the bookshop.
They both like to read books or at least magazines and therefore it's always a great present.
For me it would be the same.

But because I don't like only giving vouchers, I also got some sweets and a funny glasses wipe.
Presents makes people happy for sure.




Oh, and I found some chocolate for myself:



Mango and Green Tea is a real good combination but I'm really excited about trying Coconut & Mango.
These chocolate bars were expensive because they are exclusive but I don't buy them every week, so I guess it's okay?

Chocolate really is great!
I believe in the power of chocolate - it can ease pain away, give you energy and happiness.

I'm a chocolate junkie, I have to admit it!


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Walking to the exist, I noticed a jewellery stall with a lot of beautiful bracelets, rings and pendants.
I love it to look for jewellery but if you want to get real silver it's of course much more expensive...
Nevertheless I couldn't resist buying two bracelets with a plate for graving.
It's for a very precious friend of mine ... and as you see there is a second one - for me.

In my opinion such friend gifts are really great.
It's something memorable and I only give something like that to people who are really dear to me, there I can be more than sure that we want break up.




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

While walking home, I pass by my favourite spot in this area.
Finally the blossoms are flourishing and I couldn't resist, taking some photos.

This year I haven't seen any cherry blossoms yet, so I'm always happy when I can pass these trees.
(I don't know which kind these are but they look beautifully!)
 




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


A lot of happy things were around me, today.