Samstag, 13. April 2013

Japanese sweets / Tokyo ViVi

Hello darlings! <3

The whole week nothing happened particulary.
It's always the same during school weeks.
Too much stuff to do and to learn, so there isn't really time for anything else. (T_T)

But I'm looking forward to the next traineeship!
It's 'just' work and so I'll have freetime every afternoon and evening.
Furthermore I'll work in a day hospital, so the weekends are free, too. ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

I already made some plans for May and really looking forward to it.
Especially the day trip to the tree blossom festival with my penpal! ♥ (〃∇〃)

So for today I decided to show you some of my favourite Japanese sweets.




I really like the different flavours of Japanese KitKat!
The pumpkin flavour isn't really strong, but Matcha flavour is great!
I hope that I can try Sakura KitKat soon. Just have to wait
for a package. -w



Milky milk candies are very sweet but are tasting really good, too.
It's some kind of ordinary flavour but there is no need to have
extraordinary things every single time, right?



I love the design! ♥
Look a la mode chocolate includes four different flavours
as you can see. Actually, I haven't tried them yet, but I will
those days. With strawberry, banana or caramell chocolate you
can't do anything wrong! (〃∇〃)



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Yesterday my Tokyo Vivi issue also arrived. (●´ω`●)ゞ

I haven't bought the ViVi magazine or this special issue before but I really like the design.
Most of the clothings are also good casual style mixed with cool, girly or mature.

Other pages consist of the model's private talk or photos of their private belongings.
I really like such things as 'what is in your bag?'
Very interesting and sometimes you can spot some new good things. ^^

Of course at the end of the issue some gymnastic practises are also shown.
The usual stuff for a beautiful skin, beautiful legs or breasts.
(In my opinion it's stuff that don't work)

As a résumé I want to say that this special mag of ViVi is really refreshing in design, made of good paper quality and the styles are between western and Japanese fashion lines.

I think I will buy the next one, too. ♥



Oh right, and the special feature are some illustration of Sailor Moon.
That was the icing on the cake why I wanted to buy this mag!  -w



Some nail art trends are also shown, but I don't like the geometrical
patterns. Absolutely not my style. ^^;








☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*