Freitag, 29. März 2013

Today's Japan styled party

A friend's birthday was yesterday and so she wanted to celebrate it, of course.

I-chan really likes Japanese culture, cuisine and just the way of of traditional style.
So it was already predictable for me that the motto would be something like "Japan".

Usually it's the right time to show our yukata or kimono but I wanted to do something different:
A 'natural looking' kogyaru outfit! o(〃^▽^〃)o

I have to admit that I really love school uniforms (that's the reason why one fourth of my costumes are school girl characters) and since I read GALS! again I'm much more into it!!

What's the meaning of 'natural looking' ?! I just like a simple and natural kogyaru style more than the 'original one': tanned, bleached hair, the makeup style... ^^

It was already late that night but I decided to try on my kogal outfit.
I would have added some accessoires, made a proper hair arrangement but...

When I woke up this morning and looked out of my window the motivation was gone.
It was snowing again... too cold... and I couldn't bring everything necessary with me because
I had to transport my short cake to I-chan, too. (T_T)

So I changed my mind and decided to wear some kind of casual and a bit romantic style in black and rosé. ♥






It would have been so much fun because another friend was disguised as a Japanese tourist.
She looked awful, had a great wrong spelled and fake Japanese nickname...

Means: in another way it was just hilarious!! (≧▽≦)



"Kanpaiiiii~ atode, shashin wo to~tte kudasai ne~?"




"Gosh! I will be the next SCAWAII MODEL!!!"



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


But nevertheless I tried out fake lashes.

I didn't dare to use the new ones and had for a first real trial the one's of Fingers I tried to use for the bookfair in Leipzig but failed.  ( ̄ー ̄;

It was tricky again and I still have to practise but the result wasn't so bad, was it?
(Well, I saw the lacks of course! ~ ^^;)




I didn't take the picture right from the front... so it looks a bit weird.


In fact it's really a difference. I was surprised because I've never used them before since I have natural long and thick lashes.
(But would be better to notice without any make up here in the picture. ... I hadn't time for that - I was already a bit late! -w)


The glue I bought last time is pretty good.
I really didn't need much of it for the lashes and they held the whole time without problems.
There were also no skin or eye irritiations. I'm often a bit too sensitive and allergic.
So it's a real good one - at least for me. Haha.



Guess it was 3,95€ for 5ml


I just compared the lashes by Essence (first picture) and by Finger's (second picture) considering their designs and I think I like both of them but the Fingers ones are more dramatic, right?




Would may be the right thing for the party on Sunday... hm... let's see. (*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆

They are made of two rows in one: long lashes and short ones, so you really got a thick and fantastic result of lashes.

Good thing is that I don't need lashes for the lower part at all if my own lashes have a good day. Sometimes they just want to be aside or stinging my eye. Lol.


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


The last topic of this post will be about ... a new item.

As I already told, I wanted to buy the pink pumps and.... I got them!
Can't wait until next week when they will hopefully arrive! :)

And because I don't have a nice flower pattern skirt at all I found this one for 6€, too.
I like the small pockets on the front.
Skirts are great but pockets are pretty handy! ♥



Cute little skirt... you're mine!



Tomorrow I will talk about the short cake I made and the visit in the tattoo studio.
I have to write a lot since my holidays are over from Tuesday on... maamaa~ 。゚(T^T)゚。

That reminds me... Nadine is in London right now...
I envy her a bit. ♥
I wonder what she will buy?
Please, have fun, my dear!



bai bai ~♥