Samstag, 30. März 2013

Tattoos, Lindt-chocolate and upcoming reviews

Well, here's another one because I don't want to mix recipes with other topics. -w

This time I actually wanted to talk about the tattoo studio I visited.
No, I didn't get tattooed but I collected information because I may want to have one.

The problem is the possible side effects - because I'm allergic against a lot of things and so I needed to be tested on the blue color first...
that's the only real reason why I'm not sure about this. (T▽T;)

Health is something nobody can bring back to you!
So please always take care of yourself, gals, and think twice about such decisions! ♥

Nevertheless:
The motif should be a common morpho - the emperor. (〃∇〃)
Because my tattooist is much more into realistic images, it may can turn out like the butterfly here (but a bit more filigree).
She will show me a sketch of hers in two weeks, based on my own drawn sketch.
Oh, maybe I should choose a dog image? She's very talented in drawing and tattooing dog pictures!
Just kidding.

So it's still waiting & testing time. ((>д<))


What about you, gals?!
Do you have any tattoos, do you wish you had one?
Or are you absolutely against it?
I'm really interested into your opionions!




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Then I went to our super market because I just wanted to get a few Lindt-Chocolates. ♥
They had an off of 50% because of Easter and so I bought for my parents and me some.
I still love them - as a child I never wanted to eat them because they were like friends for me. (><;)





☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


And while I was walking to the checkout I found two other very important items.

First, a new blush.
It's from Manhattan and is called "Trio Effect Blush.Pink Cupcake (35P 55W 51D)".
Cute name isn't it?  (=⌒▽⌒=)
I will write a small review when I try this out!






Second, click-on nails.
Because of my job and because I'm still in an apprenticeship it's not allowed to wear any kind of nailpolish or acrylic/gel nails.
I'll still have lessons from next week on, so it's okay to try this out.
These click-on nails should least 1 week per maximum.




They had a lot of nice styles and designs -
first I thought to buy the leopard pattern ones,
but I simply didn't like how they were coloured.
These ones are cooler.



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


So the next post will be all about reviews, I guess. 
Review about the blush, the nails, oh ... and the K-Pop party tomorrow evening! 
This will be my first K-Pop party ever because I hadn't the chance to go before thanks to work or being ill.... I'm absolutely excited and hope that they play a lot of SuJu, 2NE1, MBLAQ, etc. (≧▽≦)



bai bai ~♥